Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

191 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

Does scar on the penis mean herpes ?

Hello, I had sexual intercourse with someone back in Sep 2010 and we used protection. My partner took the condom off while we were having sex and I never noticed. He says he didnt take it off because it was found inside of me after intercourse... how else could it get up there so I assume he took it off. I have been knowing this man for a while and this was our first time we had sex. He wanted to cut all of the lights off and have intercourse in complete darkness I kind of felt like that wasnt right but I didnt think to much of it because some people are just weird, everyone is different so I just went along with it. I never had a chance to examine him until after he had ejaculated inside of me and thats when I noticed a scar on his penis. When I asked about it he said, it got caught in his zipper when he was younger . I have been doing online research about the herpes virus ever since. I havent felt the same since we had intercourse and I break out down there before I have a menstrual cycle every month. I am scared to go to a doctor because if I do have something I Swear To God I Will Kill That Man and I mean that. I dont care about going to jail. I dont have any children and I want a family if I have something, then what? My life would be fxcked... So, I just dont know. Is there any advice that you could give me other than go to a doctor because thats not going to happen. I am now in a relationship with someone I would want to spend my life with but scared to have intercourse because I might have something I cant get rid of.
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
You have not to worry as about six months have passed so any STD is likely, might have given signs and symptoms of STD.
Now only you have to do is go for blood test for STD as even HIV test become positive by this time, if it is there.
if test is negative,you forget all your distressing past and start new life with your life partner and enjoy future happiness.
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
it's no use being scared and agitated
even you can not go to doctor go to some pathological laboratories and get tested for std/hiv
once sure about your condition then only go ahead with some body whiose condition should also be known to you
dictum is stick to your only partner each other and be tension free
varied the partners increased the chance of contracting the disease some times
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....