1. if your baby is allergic to cmpi [cow-milk protein intolerance], soy milk is an ideal choice as soya milk or soya yogurt but is not recommended under 6 months.
2. Just make sure your son is getting balanced nutrition and lots of fresh air and excercise and not too much exposure to chemicals (which can be reproductive and neurotoxins).
3. genistein the active ingredient of soya,according to study acts as an oestrogen or an anti-androgen, blocking the function of endogenous androgens
- the sex hormones necessary for males to develop a normal reproductive system.The warning is supported by the Scientific Advisory Committee On Nutrition, which advises the British Government.
4. still talk with your Doctor about the same and may prefer almond, rice, hazelnut and other kind of milk.