Does progressive supra nuclear palsy cause low libido?

Can Progressive supra nuclear palsy effect your sex drive? My sisters husband takes a lot of meds and has been diagnosed with this He has changed moods a lot and is now always talking about sex and crazy actions he is 68 yrs old and a Veteran He has become obsessed with it and she doesn t know how to get him help Had a son in his 40s who took his own life maybe 6 weeks ago
Tue, 8 May 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

The change in character and mood may be a reflection of his loss. Grief can present in different ways, it can sometimes intensify previous hidden or mild personality issues. It would be best for him to be seen by his doctor for assessment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Michelle Gibson James