Does primolut- n cause miscarriage ?

Does primulate n do misscarriage?
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic
primolute n not used by qualified doctors to cause miscarriage
the drug is not to be used in pregnancy
it is contraindicated in pregnancy for its harmful effect on foetus

Hi doc, I was taking primolut n for 21 days i stopped it 2 days before and got my periods today n saw a solid fetus type during blood discharge with the inflammation around my utres. Was it a miscarriage due to primolut n ?as I was trying to concieve since long time.

i miscarried after almost five months in march.i was on depot for three months before the miscarriage and i have not conceived again till now. i get irregular periods too. could primolut dopot be delaying the pregnancy or cuold it have caused the misscarriage

hi actually m 23 yrs old and had 3 miscarriages in last 1 year and my marriage length is 1 and half year but after my 3rd micarriage m getting periods only after taking primolut n but in this mnth also i hav taken primolut n for 5 days 2 times a day but after takin those tablets also i didnt get periods yet its 13th day today and my last period date is 31st jan what is the reason behind this?

Recent questions on  Abortion

Hi I had an abortion 6 weeks ago. I bled up til 4th week then I had Brown discharge couple days later I was bleeding again. This morning I woke up to cramping I put on a tampon super & pad within a hour I bled thru both. This was the first time this has ever happened.

Hey I am 21 years old and had and abortion 3months ago,im 9 days late with my period..my home pregnancy test came out negative today,my urine is cloudy,i also have swollen breasts but no pain in them at all.the past 2days i have a dull pain in my lower stomach ,what is wrong with me

Hi, I had an abortion at 9 weeks three weeks ago. I am now running a low grade fever, sore throat, tired, face is breakout around jawl line just as if I were pregnant. I m not bleeding anymore but still look bloated as if I m pregnant. Is this normal or could I have an infection?

I have had a miscarriage at 6 weeks last month, now I m having lower pain when I urinate, feels like something is there almost but I have my period now sunday will be the last day of it. I have been for a pap. Docter did an ultra sound and found that I miscarried she said there was no need for a womb scrap, cause I was clean. Please help I don t know if this is normal as this was my first pregnancy.

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???