Does primolut- n cause miscarriage ?

Does primulate n do misscarriage?
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic
primolute n not used by qualified doctors to cause miscarriage
the drug is not to be used in pregnancy
it is contraindicated in pregnancy for its harmful effect on foetus

Hi doc, I was taking primolut n for 21 days i stopped it 2 days before and got my periods today n saw a solid fetus type during blood discharge with the inflammation around my utres. Was it a miscarriage due to primolut n ?as I was trying to concieve since long time.

i miscarried after almost five months in march.i was on depot for three months before the miscarriage and i have not conceived again till now. i get irregular periods too. could primolut dopot be delaying the pregnancy or cuold it have caused the misscarriage

hi actually m 23 yrs old and had 3 miscarriages in last 1 year and my marriage length is 1 and half year but after my 3rd micarriage m getting periods only after taking primolut n but in this mnth also i hav taken primolut n for 5 days 2 times a day but after takin those tablets also i didnt get periods yet its 13th day today and my last period date is 31st jan what is the reason behind this?

Recent questions on  Abortion

Hi.. I am 24 yrs.. Female.. Married before 7 months. Yday i had severe head ache with slight fever and it was ok after a sleep. Today from morning i found the traces of blood in Urine and in eve i found with some clots. i feel very slight pain in my lower belly. Please note i had pills for aborting 3 weeks fetus consulting my Gynecologist.

ive had miscarriage with out knowing it. I stop menstruating for 3 months I thought its just because of stress and exercise, I usually jog and bike at morning. two months later I started having rashes in the shoulders, and breast. Is it because of missed miscarriage? Thus the dead fetus in my womb infect my immune system that started having rashes?

I had an abortion around the 18th of july,had unprotected sex with my husband about 3 weeks after that,but i immediately went and got plan b pills,Took a pregnancy test last week and it was positive,can it be a false positive due to abortion and plan b pill

Hello, I m 26 and had a surgical abortion on December 5th 2013, I was 6 weeks pregnant. I had the contraceptive implant fitted at the same time. An ultrasound later that day showed some retained tissue and on the 7th I was given a half dose of the abortion pill to flush the remainder out. I had heavy bleeding and pain for a few days but it settled. However, 5 months down the line I am still having very spotty bleeding, no pain and very light but probably on average 4 days out of 7 every week. I know the implant can cause irregular bleeding but I also notice on a regular basis, tiny scraps of tissue after I pass urine, there is no blood, just a number of pieces of tissue ranging from 2-15mm long. Can you offer any advice? Thank you.

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???