Does primolut- n cause miscarriage ?

Does primulate n do misscarriage?
Mon, 30 Jan 2012
welcome to healthcaremagic
primolute n not used by qualified doctors to cause miscarriage
the drug is not to be used in pregnancy
it is contraindicated in pregnancy for its harmful effect on foetus

Hi doc, I was taking primolut n for 21 days i stopped it 2 days before and got my periods today n saw a solid fetus type during blood discharge with the inflammation around my utres. Was it a miscarriage due to primolut n ?as I was trying to concieve since long time.

i miscarried after almost five months in march.i was on depot for three months before the miscarriage and i have not conceived again till now. i get irregular periods too. could primolut dopot be delaying the pregnancy or cuold it have caused the misscarriage

hi actually m 23 yrs old and had 3 miscarriages in last 1 year and my marriage length is 1 and half year but after my 3rd micarriage m getting periods only after taking primolut n but in this mnth also i hav taken primolut n for 5 days 2 times a day but after takin those tablets also i didnt get periods yet its 13th day today and my last period date is 31st jan what is the reason behind this?

Recent questions on Abortion

I had a surgical (D&E) 19 week abortion and after I noticed this clear white-ish salty substance coming out my nipples.Its not leaking or letting down on its own at all but sometimes I do have sudden sharp pains in my breasts., could this be a sign of infection? And i also would like to know if this means my milk will not be coming in or could still come in if its been about 11 days since my abortion?

I had a missed miscarriage back in october, since then my menstrual cycle has been shorter than usual about 4 days now. Me and my husband are trying to conceive and i recently started accumulating breast milk and my menstrual came on. What could be the cause?

hii..i am 23 years old...13 my period date...nd i tested urin it was positive..i told to my husband he scolded me very badly..so 15th i had taken one mifepristone tablet monday morning.and night i bleeding started and thn taken tuesdy morning 2 misoprostol tablet and evening 2 tablet..now bleeding is normal....i want to knw abortion is complete or not please suggest me..i dont have credit card knw wit me..evening i will pay..without paying u cant answer???...plz answer me i am very much tensed..plz plz doctor........

I had my surgical abortion on may then i got 2 proper periods on time but the third period is 9 days late please help,i hv done the hcg test came negative , m finding a watery dicharge white plzz help

I am 45 days pregnant and i already have 1 child who is 2 years old. Myself amd my husband have not planned for the second child so we want to abort this pregnancy . We consulted a doctor and he has given 6 tablets for 10 days most of which is...

Best brand for copper t wen multiload goes for a failure ???