Does pregnancy test level above 25 signify recent miscarriage or new conception?

Confirmed by the hospital 28th December I miscarried. I had a scan, blood tests and the levels were going down a lot every other day. 85 to 62 to in 40's etc. technically the levels would have gone down to minimal by now? Me and my parter are trying again - took a test again three weeks from 28th and says I'm pregnant 1-2weeks clear blue. I feel bloated a lot, however is it leftovers or a new pregnancy? Pregnancy tests detect levels above 25, so surely it's a new one as it's nearly been a month since I miscarried?
Mon, 27 Jan 2014
Dear member,
Thanks for writing to healthcare magic.
As you have mentioned that the pregnancy test is positive it would be better to do a blood test for pregnancy, and repeat levels after 72hours. A healthy viable pregnancy has increasing levels.
If it is incomplete miscarriage of previous month Torres remain same or will be decreasing.
Thanks.
Dr Bhagyashree.