Does poliomyelitis lead to infertility in men?

I had polio in 1951 at age 4. I have also been highly sexually active since. Most of these encounters involved unprotected intercourse whether with condoms or the pill. I have never gotten a woman pregnant. Can my experience with polio (which was significant, e.g., my spine is fused T1 through L2) have left me sterile?
Tue, 13 Mar 2018
Hello welcome to the health care magic

The chances of getting pregnant high is around ovulation time , so you might had not intercourse at ovulation time.

You are not suffering from erectile dysfunction Hence sterility seems less likely.

But still check your semen analysis report for that.

Before providing semen sample to laboratory, three day sexual abstinence needed

Hope this will help you