Does plan b pill lead to brownish discharge?

I have just ended my period and needed to take the plan b pill the next day. I went and got tested for everything and they gave me the most common std medications a shot and 4 pills I'm now experienceing pink brownish discharge with an odor what is it?
Thu, 2 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Plan-B doesn’t cause any brown vaginal discharge. You might experience withdrawal bleeding which appears as brownish in color. Nothing to worry and it is quite normal.

Thanks.