Does paleo diet cause elevated blood pressure levels?

I just took my blood pressure and it was really bad 131 over 81. I m a 52 year old woman. I work out 4x a week. I ve been on a paleo diet off 4 days on and average 3 days off every week. Could the diet be causing the high blood pressure? I don t have bacon, if that s what you re thinking. Mostly an egg with cheese for breakfast, salad with chicken at lunch and meat, 2 veggies and salad for dinner with a glass of wine...help!
Fri, 22 Jun 2018
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

After going through medical query, I understand your concern and I would like to tell you that your blood pressure is pretty fine and not high. Blood pressure under 140/90 is good and paleo diet is a healthy diet. Carry on with this.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.

Kind Regards,
Dr. Bhanu Partap