Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Does pain in scrotum relate to cancer ?

hello doctor! am 27 year old asian male, sometime i feel pain (like nerve pain ) on my scrotum . Is that signs or sympthom of cancer?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  140
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to health care magic forum
Cancer presents more as an increase in size of scrotum or testicles than as pain.Occasional pain radiating to scrotum suggests you are suffering from ureteric pain.As pain arising from stone or some obstruction in ureter radiates to scrotum.So get your routine urine tested & ultrasound abdomen & scrotum & plain X-ray KUB (kidney ,ureter ,bladder) done.
Wish you good health
Answered: Wed, 20 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor