Does olive oil helps in penis enlargment?

I am 30 years old , five feet seven inches in height, 95 kg in weight. I am unmarried never had sex. I am likely to marry soon, my problem is pre ejaculation and slight ED. The erection does not sustain for a long time with rigidity, this happens some time. I have five and half inch or 14 cms in length erect penis and circumference is four inches when erect. Will I be able to satisfy a girl in sex.i am applying olive oil.My question does it grow penis length for my age guys, is it pure olive oil or even baby olive oil.Honey to be mixed. olive oil to beheated or warm cloth is ok
Fri, 18 Mar 2011
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcaremagic,

there is no way you are going to increase your penis size with olive oil or any other oil. You have a very good length and circumference of the penis. You shloud not worry about the size and all and get married

2 users find this helpful

Urologist Dr. Rajiv goel's  Response
olive oil is not going to help in penile enlargement. however, from your description you have fairly good sized penis and dont need any treatment

sajad's  Response
sir due to masturbation the size of my penis got reduced.it also reduced my erection
can u suggest some oil for penis enlargement and good erection.also suggest some natural diet for good erection.
Jeff Chandler's  Response

That's bullshit if u want to increase ur size u've gotta buy the supplements in order to accomplish that. Go online n find a reputable retailer or wholesaler of pills for enlargement. N if u want it to stay harder longer buy some Cialis or Viagra or Levitra. N u'll be whistling Zipidee do dah out the head of ur cock.

victor e 's  Response
sir i do have quick fall of erection,what is the solution?
priyankabist's  Response
You have no need to use any drug for vigor or penis enlargement. Your penis has ideally normal size and you can straightforwardly satisfy to your wife. Pure olive oil is good for penis enlargement exercise. After using warm cloth the use of warm olive oil is compulsory.