Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Does my partner really suffer from erectile dysfunction ?

Hi, thank you very much Hi, The doctor tell my partner that he has a problem with the small blood vessels so blood doesn t flaw well in his penis he told me that when he try to have sex with his wife he can t and there is no erection and no ejaulation and this hurts him a lot he feels paine under his testicles but when he is with me (we have never had sex before )only when he touches me ,hold me ,kises me he feels excited so he ejaculate without erection or sex so I need to know more .thank you a lot
Asked On : Thu, 11 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  89
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for query,

Your partner has got erectile dysfunction.

It may be due to,

1, psychological due to fear for failing intercourse.

2,Some hormonal imbalance.

3,In diabetes this is common complain.
He can take Viagra after consulting doctor.

Consult sexologist and get investigated.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor