Owl Image

Does menopause have side effects of backache and sensitivity ?

Over a week ago I began to have a painful sensitivity to my skin on the right, lower back, and the right front thigh. Because it has been over a week and I have seen no evidence of a rash or breakout, I m assuming it is not Shingles . The pain increases as the day progresses. I am a fifty year old woman and thought it might be a side affect of Menopause, but I have no other symptoms such as hot flashes. Six months ago I was diagnosed with a frozen shoulder also I my right side. I have finally began to see an improvement with the pain related to that, and now I have something new.
Tue, 10 May 2011