Does masterbading increases your BP or decreases it ?

Does masterbading increases your blood pressure or decreases it??
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
Increase followed by a decrease in BP.

I have hypertension (high BP) and I have been on BP medication for a long time. Just last week my BP med had to be increased almost double because my BP has become very elevated and will not level out. This is the first time that I have had this problem. What can I do to help decrease my BP? I take my BP med everyday, faithfully, so it s not because of that. I m just wondering what are some other ways to bring high BP down. Anyone having the same problem and getting it under control please tell me how you did it. Thank you!

i read some where that the body decreases in production of a certian chemical which may cause increase in blood pressure in the evening? Do you know what it is...or can you tell me what may cause increase in blood pressure in the evening? Even on bld pressure meds my bld pressure sky rockets at night.

I am from Ernakulam. Now I am at Yemen. In 2009 March . I was pregnant. My date was Nov. 22. That time I am also here. But from 6th month I had a little B.P. ( 140) and the 6th month last I went to Kerala. .Then I check my B.P. that time it increased 180 level. The doctor gave the medicine. And after one week again check the B.P. but its not decreased. (Those times I am not feel the baby s movement.) Then she had done scan. She said the baby was dangerous condition. In side the fluid is very less and the baby has low weight . Then suddenly refer another hospital (EMC) and done the operation. The baby s weight 800g. only. And baby has many deceases. (Heart problem, Less plasma) after one week baby passed away. About this incident Can you clear some doubts. 1) why like this happened ? 2) If I again pregnant, have I get again B.P. ? 3) In 3rd month I had very itching in my urinal area. Is that is the problem of low weight baby ? 4) When I try again a baby ? ( Operation done last September )                                                        

Recent questions on  Hypertension

In a recent medical exam, my BP was 142/92 and my pulse rate was 63. My SpO2 was measured twice (three minutes apart) and went from 96% to 93%. I had no medical history to report to the doctor. I was basically starting fresh with my healthcare. She said my vitals were normal and stable. She said my BP was likely due to my back pain (that led to the visit in the first place). But if my pressure was high, why was my rate low?? And, what is the significance of the drop in SpO2? Thanks.

I have a rash in my groin and my body is always itchy. For about 2 years I had rashes on both my feet. It seems to have cleared now but I still have to apply dipresone everyday. I take medication for high blood pressure - Micardi Plus, Zanidip and Spiractin. Are any of these causing my rash problems?

My husaband is 65 years old nad he told me that last night he experienced a sudden waive of dizziness, enough that he actually fell down. He has high blood pressure and on meds, but never diagnosed with anything else. He is currently working out of town and lives alone. I am very concerned. What could that be?

I feel kind of silly asking this, but my heart rate (resting) has been elevated all day -- ranging from 107 early am, up and down from 130 - 180 most of the day. I've been having episodes like this for several months, but not this bad or long lasting. I guess I'm just not sure what to do. Bp avgs 120/78 - 130/88.

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...