Does lumps in jawline with tonsils & swollen lymphnode suggest lymphoma?

I am a 25 yr old male and last year I noticed a lump right under my jawline and my doctor told me not to worry. I went to see a ENT who said my tonsils were only irritated on the surface but the tonsil as a whole looked fine. A year later I have noticed a new swollen lymphnode on the right side of neck and my right ear does not hurt but it feels swollen on the inside but no pain. I do not want to keep running to the doctor but if I have an infection or even lymphoma I would like to know.
Wed, 21 May 2014