Does low TSH level affect pregnancy?

I am pregnant in first trimester and my doctor suggested that I should check TSH level. It turned out to be 0.094. I have never before checked it so I don t know is this caused by pregnancy or was low even before I was pregnant. Can this in any way affect my pregnancy and should I get some treatment or not?
Tue, 29 Mar 2016
Hi.

What about the levels of the other thyroid hormones (T3 and T4); raised levels of T3 and T4 and low levels of TSH indicate hyperthyroidism and so I recommend a visit to your doctor requiring correction ma'am.

Best wishes.