Does loneliness cause Asperger s syndrome in children with ADHD?

Good afternoon, Doctor. My son was diagnosed with ADHD, combined type, at age 6. He is now 15yo going 16 this coming September. As far as i can remember, he had always wanted to have a friend---someone to talk to, to play with, to share things with. i ve read so much about adhd, autism and asperger syndrome. Will he develop asperger syndrome if he continue to have no friend? He is into computer games now because he has not found someone whom he can talk to and spend time with.
Wed, 18 Jul 2018
  Anonymous's Response
's  Response
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Communication is one of the most important human social skills. You can do two things: find out nearby social activities they we organized your meeting near by developmental therapist' or you can join group of people in your area who have similar problem and you question regarding asperger is no.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Vikas Bhalla