Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Does late periods and minor abdominal cramps indicate pregnancy ?

I m 16 years old and in the past month my boyfriend and I have had sex 3 times, using a condom of course. To my knowledge, none of the condoms broke and no semen has been inside of me, but here I am 3 days past my period and worried sick. I keep track of my cycle on a calendar and my period usually comes a few days BEFORE my last one. So I find it unusual that I haven t gotten it yet. Last night I had cramps that woke me up and even had to take medication. Since then I ve had minor cramps. Today I noticed watery vaginal discharge and some white clumps in it. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  64
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
You wait for few days and during this period if you do not get period,go for pregnancy test.
it seems that you may get period as symptoms suggest.
ok and bye,
Answered: Wed, 8 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor