Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Does it hurt when you lose your virginity ?

ok so like I am a virgin and just wondering like if you never use birth control and then u use it just the night you have sex then does it mean that your as protected as u would be if u used if normally ? and also do condoms normally work like 100 percent of the time ? las thing, girls does it hurt when you lose your virginity ? thanks everyone on the responses! they all helped out and i think im considering waiting now becus first im only 15 and second i dont want to regret anything.. ok first off thanks everyone for the responses! they all helped! and i think im gune wait now cus i mean im only 15 and im not looking to get pregnant and i just dont want to regret anything. once again thanks, more responses are welcome if u have any opnions.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  265
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
nooooo you have to take it regularly condoms break, they work 99% of the time it hurts for some, not for all
Answered: Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor