Does intake of Demerol, Ancef and Zofran cause food allergy?

I had minor surgery a while back and, within a couple of months, I became allergic to several foods. I went in for testing and the tests indicated a long list of allergies. I ve never been allergic to any foods in the past. Is it possible that the drugs I was given during (or before/after) surgery triggered these changes? Drugs include: Demerol, Ancef, Decadron, Zofran, Lidocaine, Epinephrine and Sodium Bicarbonate. I m a petite senior lady. Thanks for any information you may elect to provide.
Thu, 14 Nov 2019
Addiction Medicine Specialist 's  Response

No. and decadron would block most allergic responses. Epinephrine also inhibits allergic symptoms. AND immune stimulation makes these tests give results that are more common and basically going to be false positives.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Matt Wachsman, Addiction Medicine Specialist