Does hypocalcemia cause walking disability?

Hi, My BF had hypocalcemia, his neck has been effected long time ago. Now from yesterday he has got problem with his legs, he cant walk and he feels its the same thing that happend with his neck. Can you suggest me what it is,. where we can go for his treatment and is there some permanant solution for his problem?
Mon, 22 Dec 2014
Hematologist 's  Response
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
Hypocalcemia may leads to muscle cramps and muscular problems. It leads to difficulties in walking. He should take calcium treatment. It will normalise his calcium level and solve the problems. Consult your doctor and take treatment accordingly.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have any doubts then contact me at bit.ly/Drsanghvihardik, I will be happy to answer you.
Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.