Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Does homeopathy medicine cure bilateral polycysts ?

hi sir, im priya. after taking all the test of harmone etc.... i came to know that i have bilateral polysyst .im 26yr weigt is 74 heigt 5.2. please suggest me whether it is curable? im from chennai nor suggest me good doctor . coz i have been taken treatment for 2yrs but with outresult. now i totally depending on homeopathy medicine. Please suggest me whether homeopathy medicine will cure this disease nor i have to consult for gyno? pls help im in great dilema.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  166
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.yes it will be curable.first you avoid stress and continue your homoeopathic treatment but also concern gynec doc for further progress and do ultrasound on 2 to 3 month interval
Answered: Fri, 27 Jan 2012
I find this answer helpful
Diabetologist Dr. Sudharshan's  Response
Hi Priya,

Welcome to Healthcare magic forum,

Polycystic ovarean disease (PCOD) is very common now a days, it affects the menstrual cycle and conception. There is treatment in allopathy also, u have to meet a good gynaecologist and start the treatment. If ur periods are regular then it will be very easy. NOthing to worry about, its not a serious disease. All the best.

Hope I have answered ur question.

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor