Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Does heart murmur cause breathing difficulties ?

Dear Doctor , It is about my wfie who is now 46 year old.We got two kids and when she was carrying the second child the Gynec doctor told her that she has got a Heart murmer.We did ECG many time since then and the doctors says she is fine.But she has breathing difficulties when she walk or climb.Especially during the intercourse.She also has Blood pressure and Sugar and taking medicine.Please advice us is she required any further treatement.As she always feel dizzyness and not energetic as she used to earlier.We appreciate your valuable advice. Thanking You Samuel Jones
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
murmur in the heart is mainly due to some valvular disease of the heart.
it is also important that in which area of heart is located.
you have to consult cardiologist for proper guidance and treatment
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor