Does harming the eye sty leave a mark on the eyelid ?

hi, my son has had these sty for over 2 months n i have shown doctors they say it takes time...but i was cleanig the sty today n accidently i think pressed it too hard..now i think its got blood in it and is turning black..i am worried it will leave a mark on his eyelid? he is on antibiotics aswell..
Mon, 23 Jan 2012
Hi,thanks for query.There is no need to worry.Stye when opens up and the material comes out is not dangerous.It will not leave any mark.Keep continue giving antibiotics for the same and be in touch with your doctor.bye.