Does hand practices cause hair fall ?

from previos 2 year my hair fall regularly... i also doing hand practice from previous two year .....is this is the reason of hair fall..
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  
Hello Dear, Welcome to Healthcaremagic!

Masturbation (hand practice) is a normal habit in teenage & sometimes continues in adult life as well. It doesNOT affect your general or sexual health, & cannot cause hair loss.
Cause of hair loss are many, like androgenetic alopecia, poor diet, stress, alopecia areata, etc. Please consult a qualified dermatologist for diagnosis & management of hair loss. Wish you good health.

Dr NAVEEN KANSAL, MD [PGI, Chd]
Skin Clinic, SCO 298, Sect. 20, Panchkula.
kansalnaveen@gmail.com