Does green urination indicate a possibility of a UTI?

Hi, I ve recently noticed a tiny hint of green in my urine, almost not recognizable. I m trying to get pregnant, the last two cycles have been long, 39 days and 42 days. My last period started on April 6th. I had some spotting a week ago. No painful urination, but I ve had a lot of cramping since the spotting occurred. Today I noticed slightly cloudy urine. Could it be possible that I have a UTI? Or should I wait to take a pregnancy test in a few days?
Thu, 9 Aug 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service.
I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

A cloudy and green urine is sign of urinary tract infection.
Typically pseudomonas makes urine green.
*Do a uroculture to determine the type of antibiotics that are best for it.
*do a pregnancy test before taking antibiotics in order that you can take an antibiotic that is allowed if you are pregnant.
*Take cranberry juice or tea to help you with infection.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.