Does getting pain in the left breast mean cancer ?

i have pain in left breast what to do?
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
hi
pain in breast before period is common,
if this fit u then u need not to worry
pain may be due to some infection,lump in breast
so better to consult gynecologist for same

hello, i am 13 years old girl. two of my aunts had breast cancer, one died from it. i have heard that it can be hereditary, so i have been very concerned. i didnt think anyone my age could get cancer. lately i have been having pains. sometimes i have pains on my legs,arms, and back(they last a few minutes then go away). i also had pains in my breast (mostly the left side). just two weeks ago i notice a small rough dry pacth (looks almost like a scab) on my right breast. i do not know how it got there. i dont know if this make since, but i am really concern if it could be any type of cancer. also i have heard of lymph nodes, and if their swollen it could be infection, virus, or some types of cancer. i dont remember the first time i noticed it, but i have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my ear. i would really appreciate the help thanks!

My wife age49, 2 and Half years she mets problem of discharging blood in left breast nipple, and also had a 3cm Katti, operated and done biopsy, confirmed BREAST CANCER, as per Dr. Advice, REMOVED LEFT breast Completly, and take 25 Days Radiotherapy, and 6 times Chemotherpy Treatment at interval of 25 days, and From begening to still date take medicine of TAMOXIPEN CITRATE 20mg Tablet single per day., Every three periodical check up, ultrasonic scan in Uterus, Liver, & Full Abodamen Places., and then Every One Year Complete Test: i.e, MAMMOGRAM, ALL PLACES ULTRASONIC SCAN., 2 Times CT SCAN IN CHEST PLACES., AND FULL BODY BONE CT SCAN, AND LEFT THIGN PORTION OF LEG., AND ALL BLOOD, URINE AND THYROID TEST ALSO., ALL RESULT WAS NORMAL, TOLD MY DOCTOR., BUT NOW SHE MET PROBLEM OF LEFT REGION OF UPPER SIDE THODAI I.E., THIGN REGION GOT SLIGHT SWELLING AND GOT PAIN FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS., As per Dr., take all test., and was normal., Dr now giving PAIN KILLING TABLETS ONLY IN ADDITION TO TAMOXIFEN., NOW ASKING YOU., WHY THIS SLIGHT SWELLING NOT FOR KATTI AND GET PAIN? WHAT WE DO FURTHER? MYSELF AND MY WIFE GOT FULL OF MENTAL DEPRESSION., SO PLEASE KINDLY YOUR SUGGESTION, FOR MY WIFE NEEDFUL AND NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT PAIN., THANK YOU., Email: YYYY@YYYY Contact No:0000; 0427=0000.

I got breast cancer in 1998 went in for a hernia surgery, was scared, so I mentioned 2 lumps on my left chest top and side, under armpit, dr sayed stage 3 going on 4, 8 months to live, or entensive chemo now surgerys and ragiation, at the timemascectomy too, I was not one tyo be deformed, argued never. by the end of chemo, she said they felt like peas, and a lumpectomy instead,, I was always petfified it would come back, after 9 years I kinda started to, then 2 half years ago startedfeeling weakand loosing weight, last winter my little Chihuahua starting jumping on my chest, in the shower noticed lrg lump this time on my right side. went in for 33 mam shots and a 45 min ultrasound,still for 4 more days my little girl wouldnot stop jumping mainly on my right chest, started feeling around, under my right collar bone was a hardmarble sized lump, went into surgery it was already growing into my lyhmpnoids, taking 3 this time, it took 4 surgerys to stop this growing out oif control lump,during all this they weredoing all kinds of tests on my left, too much scar tissue to see, finally injected dye and put me in the m.r.i. machine which showed cancer in my left original spot, still growing, exact spot,13 years prior, they could only remove it,only my right side could be radiated now n forever so they did that,two months ago started feeling pain in my upper left lung, made a apt withmy surgeon, he was only a breast surgeon, said if its bothering you in 2 weeks we will do a xray, I was in shock, with him letting me leave, by this time I was having a hard time breathing out of my leftlung, panicked called my medical oncologist and told her, she thenext day had me go for a xray, they said they could see something, but there was to much scar tissue to know, that s when she had me injected with dye 3 hours befor chest and full bone scans, she found 2 spots on my bones, now thinking bone cancer, and had to find a pulminologist for my left lung,it wasmade for june 3rd, the next day they called and said tomorrow instead, went in with the xray cd, we looked at it together, my left lung is very big, small heart, lines threw my leftlung, and c.o.p.d. too, so now on inhailers too, still have to go back he wants to give me a catscan, then see him after the scan,its beennow 18 years having this disease, now its spreading, im petrified of needles and hospitals, buthaving it sinve 1998, and all this happening now, can it get worse, should I be doing anything tolive longer, anything I can do to slow this down, or stop it from spreading anymore, im panicked and don t know what to do next, or if this means its coming to a end, does anyone there know by this letter what my chances are, or how many more years do I have left, or, am I thinking tofar ahead, but with everything happening, im more than petrified,i need some real amswers, or opinions, im on chemo still, and still kinda sick still, but am I doing everything right, or is there other thingsi can do to prolong mylifethank you Dar

Recent questions on  Breast implant

i had a breast lift a year and a half ago and recently discovered a painful lump in my breast. I have been told by my primary dr that it is in the area of the incision and is not a concern. when I discovered it it was on the underneath side of my breast and has now moved to under the areola, it comes and goes with swelling and redness as well as gets larger then smaller. I have contacted the plastic surgeon as a breast center does not want to deal with it because of the lift and the the surgeon doesn t seem to concerned. what are my options?

Could you please suggest Alternative for finax 1 mg, I have been affected by breast enlargement (gynecomastia) and itchy skin rash(hand) ?Name : Riaz Age: 28 Gender : Men Finax : Using from 4 years Affects seen: Jan 2014 ( breast tenderness and enlargement (gynecomastia) and itchy skin rash(hand) )

I have experienced nipple sensitivity and pain, pain along the outer side of the breast and up into the armpit and collarbone on the my left breast since September 2013. I have had 2 ultrasounds and an MRI, all were negative. I m not sure what to do next.

Persistant itch of right nipple, that has been present for a couple of months? No other symptom, just itch? No redness, crust, discharge, swelling. Have been on HRT patches, 75mg, recently incr/ 100mg, (estrogen) only due to excessive hot sweats, that i had never experienced, for months, didn t consider menopause, due to on HRT, my age. Have been on est only, for, maybe, 30yrs, due to inexplicable, erratic, mood swings, that i, & Doctors thought, hormonal?? In 2007, i was diagnosed with, rapid Cycling Bipolar!! So many years of disruption, to my life, huge financial loss, in Hypermanic states, depression, was diagnosed, in 1998!! The ups , i believed, were me, not depressd. But, so many years, on HRT??? Have not had a mammogram, or ultra sound, for maybe 13yrs ,as i have breast implants, since 1982, have been told, by Doctors, less risk of breast cancer?? A mammogram, in 1994, ruptured implant!! Did, continue checks, annually, but ultrasound. Last, 2001, then moved from Syd to Gold Coast, no checks?/ I think maybe, with what Bipolar has done, breast cancer, stupid i know, but, don t want to know. Far from an intelligent attitude, & writing this, maybe, since looking up causes, none, with added symptoms, make sense, relate, maybe, a little concerning?? Sensible option, have an ultra sound?? But, maybe no need?? Simple answer, just an itchy nipple?? I don t have a GP at the moment. So, could it be something to be concerned about, or nothing?? Annie

Breast implant 17 years ago. MRI of breast approximately 1 week ago. Got up from table and all of a sudden felt a pain under the implant on the left side. I became more aware of it and pain becomes worse with sneezing or deep breaths. Breast...

I have severe cervical spinal stenosis with bulging cervical discs osteopath formations spinal cord compression chronic headaches with extreme fatigue. I've had fibromyalgia for 25 years. I have a ruptured left breast implant and am having my 21...

Hi im 6 weeks post op breast augmentation . I just slid off of my truck foot panel and slammed foot down hard on concrete. My left side is tight. Do you think i caused damage at this point? No blood or pain just slight tight? I go to my plastic...