Does getting pain in the left breast mean cancer ?

i have pain in left breast what to do?
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
hi
pain in breast before period is common,
if this fit u then u need not to worry
pain may be due to some infection,lump in breast
so better to consult gynecologist for same

hello, i am 13 years old girl. two of my aunts had breast cancer, one died from it. i have heard that it can be hereditary, so i have been very concerned. i didnt think anyone my age could get cancer. lately i have been having pains. sometimes i have pains on my legs,arms, and back(they last a few minutes then go away). i also had pains in my breast (mostly the left side). just two weeks ago i notice a small rough dry pacth (looks almost like a scab) on my right breast. i do not know how it got there. i dont know if this make since, but i am really concern if it could be any type of cancer. also i have heard of lymph nodes, and if their swollen it could be infection, virus, or some types of cancer. i dont remember the first time i noticed it, but i have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my ear. i would really appreciate the help thanks!

My wife age49, 2 and Half years she mets problem of discharging blood in left breast nipple, and also had a 3cm Katti, operated and done biopsy, confirmed BREAST CANCER, as per Dr. Advice, REMOVED LEFT breast Completly, and take 25 Days Radiotherapy, and 6 times Chemotherpy Treatment at interval of 25 days, and From begening to still date take medicine of TAMOXIPEN CITRATE 20mg Tablet single per day., Every three periodical check up, ultrasonic scan in Uterus, Liver, & Full Abodamen Places., and then Every One Year Complete Test: i.e, MAMMOGRAM, ALL PLACES ULTRASONIC SCAN., 2 Times CT SCAN IN CHEST PLACES., AND FULL BODY BONE CT SCAN, AND LEFT THIGN PORTION OF LEG., AND ALL BLOOD, URINE AND THYROID TEST ALSO., ALL RESULT WAS NORMAL, TOLD MY DOCTOR., BUT NOW SHE MET PROBLEM OF LEFT REGION OF UPPER SIDE THODAI I.E., THIGN REGION GOT SLIGHT SWELLING AND GOT PAIN FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS., As per Dr., take all test., and was normal., Dr now giving PAIN KILLING TABLETS ONLY IN ADDITION TO TAMOXIFEN., NOW ASKING YOU., WHY THIS SLIGHT SWELLING NOT FOR KATTI AND GET PAIN? WHAT WE DO FURTHER? MYSELF AND MY WIFE GOT FULL OF MENTAL DEPRESSION., SO PLEASE KINDLY YOUR SUGGESTION, FOR MY WIFE NEEDFUL AND NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT PAIN., THANK YOU., Email: YYYY@YYYY Contact No:0000; 0427=0000.

I ve had a lump on my neck that burns for a few months- MRI shows that it is a swollen lymph node- I’ve also been going back and forth with Breast MRI s & Mammograms with some mammary nodes they are watching and also a pulmonary node that was shown on a chest xray (suggested that I go back in six months- that was a few months ago) They spotted the pulmonary node when a d-dimer test came back positive- I had gone in for chest pain. I also have some swelling/lumps on my left underarm- not painful to touch put do occasionally get a pinching nerve feeling going down my arm . My cause for concern is that my mother has had breast cancer young with some cancerous lymph nodes removed/mastectomy. My grandmother with pancreatic/bile duct cancer. My other symptoms have been extreme fatigue and now nausea. ENT says to follow up in three months or if the lymph node gets bigger to come back and possible biopsy- (I am concerned on whether this should be done sooner or not?) I am attaching my blood results- Recent Meds: Amlodopine 5mg Levothyroxine 50 MCG Metroprolol 25 MG

Recent questions on Breast implant

I just had a mammogram and they detected something in it. I have breast implants. This has happened before but it turned out to be nothing first time, this time its different - I have swelling and some pain under my arm. They are sending me to another doctor, I am scared and don't know what to expect.

I am 20 years old female.,my problem about my right breast always in pain.So my right breast is bigger than the left and itchy.I have been in a doctor last year but the result of the ultrasound is negative.And this past few weeks I feel back pain and shortened in breath.I have fear that I have a breast cancer or other problem in my breast,cause my aunt died because of breast cancer.So,my questions are..,is this a symptoms of breast cancer or other problems of my breast?Is there possibilities that I have breast cancer or other problems in my young age?What should I do about my problem?

Please help by giving me your expert advice! I had a biopsy done on my left breast Friday, March 14, 2014, due to a 2D screening digital mammography with 3D tomosynthesis. Besides the mammogram, I had an ultrasound to show that the three masses were not cysts. The three masses were 1 cm., .7 cm., and .3 cm. very close to each other and appeared to be joined and superficial or close to skin - the radiologist called the shape similar to a barbell. The report says that the breast parenchyma is composed of scattered fibroglandular densities...there is a new nodularity in the upper central left breast...coarse calcifications are again noted...no suspicious cluster of microcalcifications is seen. HISTORY: December 20, 2011 - 6-7 hour surgery for removal of ruptured silicone breast implants in both right breast (1998) mastectomy and left breast implant to match breasts. Left breast reconstructed without implant and right breast insertion of silicone implant. December 21, 2011 - blood clot in left lung nearly 24 hours after surgery; taken to emergency (different hospital); due to focus on blood clot and hiatal hernia that bled, antibiotics not taken for breast surgeries. Severe reaction to gaseous anesthetic (hallucinations). January 9, 2012 - emergency visit to hospital due to infected right breast (skin had been radiated in 1988, was thin, and unhealthy). Right breast implant removed; severe infection with 5-day hospital stay. January 9-August 28, 2012 - on Coumadin. September 21, 2012 - a 6-7 hour surgery on right breast to attempt reconstruction of implant to right breast. In addition, muscle/skin flap taken from back to replace old tissue resulting from prior radiation. Due to use of gaseous anesthetic (even though doctor told not to use gaseous due to prior hallucinations), I suffered severe reaction after post-op and as a result tore stitches within right breast. Three day stay in hospital. October 16, 2012 - Removal of right breast implant after three weeks on antibiotics. Note: I continued to teach part-time online graduate university students and mentor PhD students ONLINE. 1988 Original breast cancer in right breast found as microcalcifications (very tiny - too small then for diagnosis) right lymph nodes removed and breast cancer had not spread. Radiation followed. I was 39 and the first mammogram ever had. 1998 Recurring breast cancer in right breast (even smaller) on mammogram. Right breast mastectomy and left breast implant to match right (far too large an implant - replace on two occasions within first few months after reconstruction of right with little success). Right breast reconstructed and no sign of possible cancer until last mammogram March 10. Right breast reconstruction: I have a reconstruction planned for my right breast (pouch to inject saline) on March 25, 2014 in Orange County, CA, due to my plastic surgeon s place of work. I moved to Phoenix summer 2013. NOW, with result of mammogram/ultrasound received March 10 and left breast biopsy of three masses on March 14 (results not until Tuesday, March 18 or 19 at latest), I am uncertain what to do about my right breast reconstruction? My plastic surgeon knows that Tuesday I ll find out the biopsy and that until then, I m on hold about coming from Phoenix to OC for reconstruction. QUESTION: Does the shape of the masses indicate possible cancer? I asked the radiologist whether edges were unsmooth and she said they were smooth. I know I have to wait but have you had any experience with this odd shape being cancer? QUESTION: I asked the breast surgeon in Phoenix if the masses could be silicone left over from the surgery removal of the ruptured implant in December 2011. She said silicone usually shows up very bright on the mammogram. QUESTION: Is there any possibility the odd shapes could be old silicone? QUESTION: If the masses are cancerous, my plan would be to have a mastectomy and never have to worry again about cancer. What is the recovery time after a mastectomy? Before, I was on a break in my PhD program and returned within 2 weeks to take a reduced PhD program - 3 instead of 4 courses. The second time, it was Christmas time and I took a 3-week break before looking for new work which I started right away. QUESTION: If I have to have chemotherapy (did not before) and/or radiation, how long does it take typically to be mentally alert to return to work - my PhD mentees - a small class I could simply not take on this term online? Lots of questions, I know. If you can give me any help, please let me know. Once again, the biopsy results are not known. But hearing from you to get more information depending upon the results would be so very helpful. Please help. Wendy Zender, PhD YYYY@YYYY

I have been struggling for several months with what I think may be strongyloides. I have ended up in the emergency room so bloated and nausea, actually constipated, and fee like my abdomen is going to burst. I asked them to check for parasites but they told me there are no parasites around here. An actual x-ray showed little bowel in my stool but the CT scan said I was constipated. I have not been sick like that with constipation. A week before that I was vomiting for two days and had barely eaten much solid foods. Have had tremendous issues in the head since the CT Scan and prior to that have had weird sensation in my groin blader area and issues in the diaphragm, and lymphatics. I had issues with a poor immune due to having one silicone implant that leaked for several years. Things seem to be getting worse and night is by far the worst. I feel like stuff is crawling all over in me. And I don't have Morgellan, no skin issues with threads coming out. I have been to doctors and it is diffiucult to find one that will do blood work or antigen testing for these. I have been doing herbs to try and control and by far the quassia has been the best so far but I really feel that I need a drug to get rid of them. If you know of any specialists that are familiar with strongyloides I would really appreciate it.

Breast implant 17 years ago. MRI of breast approximately 1 week ago. Got up from table and all of a sudden felt a pain under the implant on the left side. I became more aware of it and pain becomes worse with sneezing or deep breaths. Breast...

I have severe cervical spinal stenosis with bulging cervical discs osteopath formations spinal cord compression chronic headaches with extreme fatigue. I've had fibromyalgia for 25 years. I have a ruptured left breast implant and am having my 21...

Hi im 6 weeks post op breast augmentation . I just slid off of my truck foot panel and slammed foot down hard on concrete. My left side is tight. Do you think i caused damage at this point? No blood or pain just slight tight? I go to my plastic...