Does getting pain in the left breast mean cancer ?

i have pain in left breast what to do?
Sat, 21 Jan 2012
hi
pain in breast before period is common,
if this fit u then u need not to worry
pain may be due to some infection,lump in breast
so better to consult gynecologist for same

hello, i am 13 years old girl. two of my aunts had breast cancer, one died from it. i have heard that it can be hereditary, so i have been very concerned. i didnt think anyone my age could get cancer. lately i have been having pains. sometimes i have pains on my legs,arms, and back(they last a few minutes then go away). i also had pains in my breast (mostly the left side). just two weeks ago i notice a small rough dry pacth (looks almost like a scab) on my right breast. i do not know how it got there. i dont know if this make since, but i am really concern if it could be any type of cancer. also i have heard of lymph nodes, and if their swollen it could be infection, virus, or some types of cancer. i dont remember the first time i noticed it, but i have a swollen lymph node on the right side of my ear. i would really appreciate the help thanks!

My wife age49, 2 and Half years she mets problem of discharging blood in left breast nipple, and also had a 3cm Katti, operated and done biopsy, confirmed BREAST CANCER, as per Dr. Advice, REMOVED LEFT breast Completly, and take 25 Days Radiotherapy, and 6 times Chemotherpy Treatment at interval of 25 days, and From begening to still date take medicine of TAMOXIPEN CITRATE 20mg Tablet single per day., Every three periodical check up, ultrasonic scan in Uterus, Liver, & Full Abodamen Places., and then Every One Year Complete Test: i.e, MAMMOGRAM, ALL PLACES ULTRASONIC SCAN., 2 Times CT SCAN IN CHEST PLACES., AND FULL BODY BONE CT SCAN, AND LEFT THIGN PORTION OF LEG., AND ALL BLOOD, URINE AND THYROID TEST ALSO., ALL RESULT WAS NORMAL, TOLD MY DOCTOR., BUT NOW SHE MET PROBLEM OF LEFT REGION OF UPPER SIDE THODAI I.E., THIGN REGION GOT SLIGHT SWELLING AND GOT PAIN FOR THE PAST 3 MONTHS., As per Dr., take all test., and was normal., Dr now giving PAIN KILLING TABLETS ONLY IN ADDITION TO TAMOXIFEN., NOW ASKING YOU., WHY THIS SLIGHT SWELLING NOT FOR KATTI AND GET PAIN? WHAT WE DO FURTHER? MYSELF AND MY WIFE GOT FULL OF MENTAL DEPRESSION., SO PLEASE KINDLY YOUR SUGGESTION, FOR MY WIFE NEEDFUL AND NORMAL LIFE WITHOUT PAIN., THANK YOU., Email: YYYY@YYYY Contact No:0000; 0427=0000.

I ve had a lump on my neck that burns for a few months- MRI shows that it is a swollen lymph node- I’ve also been going back and forth with Breast MRI s & Mammograms with some mammary nodes they are watching and also a pulmonary node that was shown on a chest xray (suggested that I go back in six months- that was a few months ago) They spotted the pulmonary node when a d-dimer test came back positive- I had gone in for chest pain. I also have some swelling/lumps on my left underarm- not painful to touch put do occasionally get a pinching nerve feeling going down my arm . My cause for concern is that my mother has had breast cancer young with some cancerous lymph nodes removed/mastectomy. My grandmother with pancreatic/bile duct cancer. My other symptoms have been extreme fatigue and now nausea. ENT says to follow up in three months or if the lymph node gets bigger to come back and possible biopsy- (I am concerned on whether this should be done sooner or not?) I am attaching my blood results- Recent Meds: Amlodopine 5mg Levothyroxine 50 MCG Metroprolol 25 MG

Recent questions on  Breast implant

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last month and decided to have a bilateral mastectomy though the cancer was in my right breast. I was born with a deformed left hand but never really diagnosed for anyjthing. After my mastectomy the plastic surgeon told me that I have Polands Syndrome because I didn't have my left pectoral muscle although I have a breast a bit smaller than my right and that also explained my webbed left handfingers. I also have symptoms of horners syndrome on the left side of my face, drooping eye lid aand absence of sweat. Do you think the syndromes are all connected?

I had a breast augmentation one week ago (i took TRAMACET AND CELEBREX for the first 2 days after surgery).
I currently take YAZ birth control pill. I would like to know if my operation or birth control pill would be effected by my operation of the tramacet/celebrex?
Thanks for your time

I just had a mammogram and they detected something in it. I have breast implants. This has happened before but it turned out to be nothing first time, this time its different - I have swelling and some pain under my arm. They are sending me to another doctor, I am scared and don't know what to expect.

I am 20 years old female.,my problem about my right breast always in pain.So my right breast is bigger than the left and itchy.I have been in a doctor last year but the result of the ultrasound is negative.And this past few weeks I feel back pain and shortened in breath.I have fear that I have a breast cancer or other problem in my breast,cause my aunt died because of breast cancer.So,my questions are..,is this a symptoms of breast cancer or other problems of my breast?Is there possibilities that I have breast cancer or other problems in my young age?What should I do about my problem?

Breast implant 17 years ago. MRI of breast approximately 1 week ago. Got up from table and all of a sudden felt a pain under the implant on the left side. I became more aware of it and pain becomes worse with sneezing or deep breaths. Breast...

I have severe cervical spinal stenosis with bulging cervical discs osteopath formations spinal cord compression chronic headaches with extreme fatigue. I've had fibromyalgia for 25 years. I have a ruptured left breast implant and am having my 21...

Hi im 6 weeks post op breast augmentation . I just slid off of my truck foot panel and slammed foot down hard on concrete. My left side is tight. Do you think i caused damage at this point? No blood or pain just slight tight? I go to my plastic...