Does genital manipulation cause AIDS?

Iam an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon working in Asmara, Eritrea , East Africa. I am writing this mail for a friend of mine who is a non medico, working as a teacher here .
Last Saturday night he had called in a prostitute to his house but he did not have sex with the girl. He fingered the girl for five to six minutes and when he was washing his hand after 10-12 mts he noticed that on the finger he had inserted he had a peel off of the skin where the nail meets the skin. The peeled area was very small He washed the area thoroughly with soap and put an antiseptic solution on the area.
It was not a cut . The area did not have any bleed since it was on its healing phase although a breach in continuity of the skin was visible but not at all deep. Now my friend is thoroughly apprehensive . He would like to know whether he is at a risk of contracting AIDS.
The queries I would like to ask for him as a doc are
1.     Is he at a risk of getting AIDS
2.     Does he have to go for an ELISA test
3.     Should he go for the basic regimen of PEP, If so for how long
4.     If PEP basic regimen is advised what are the side effects of the antiviral drugs used in the regimen

Kindly address these queries and send me your expert opinion
Mon, 25 Aug 2014