Does frequent intake of Lisinopril cause any complication?

I am supposed to take lisinopril 5mg twice daily. I forgot this morning and took it when I got home from work. Three hours later, I went to take my cholesterol medication (before bed) and I accidentally took the lisinopril again. Am I in any danger?
Tue, 17 Jul 2018
Hello and Welcome to ‘Ask A Doctor’ service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.

Lisinopril belongs to an angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor group. It prevents production of hormone called angiotensin II from its precursors. Angiotensin II is a strongly constricts blood vessels and responsible for increased blood pressure. of Lisinopril is considered a low dose. If you took 2 tablets with 3 hours interval it will not cause serious side effects. Please, do not worry, Lisinopril a day is also a therapeutic dose, not overdose. It may cause dizziness or light-headedness from decreased blood pressure. Continue taking Lisinopril as prescribed by your doctor.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.