Does flu infection lead to backache?

Hello, During the last three months I suffered from flu, I took two antibiotics, herbs and all traditional medicines for sore throt, running nose and sweating. Now I am feeling better, but for two days I feel pain in my back like intercostal neuralgia. Is it possible this pain to be as a result of bacterial infection an the flu i was fighting with for a long time. My question is how to treat it. Thank you.
Tue, 8 Apr 2014
Psychologist 's  Response

I had gone through the case and found that this pain might be due to coughing if you have which causes inflammation of intercostal tissue which irritate during coughing or breathing.

But might be infection persist till now , so I will advise to go for Chest X-ray with hemogram blood test to rule out the infection.

After getting the correct diagnosis take proper treatment. Meanwhile take multivitamin for the weakness.

Hope my answer will be effective for you.

Thanks