Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Does fibroid cause cervical hypertrophy ?

HI,I am 32 yrs old.My wt is FsH-11.17,Lh-4.15, TSH & prolactin normal at 2nd day of mens.on usg of uterus reports shows-one subserous fibroid(size-2.7cm),one cervical submucous fibroid(size3.6cm)&cyst on rt ovary .after doing laparoscopy &cystescopy one subserous fibroid &cyst from right ovary is removed &found both tubocornual said-after giving incision on post fornix found no submucous fibroid,only cervix is biopsy is fibroid causes tubocornual block &cervix hypertrophy?is any ayurbedic medication available for conceiving?
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to health care magic
yes fibroid can cause tubal blockage and cervical hypertrophy but it all depends on fibroid site.
and yes there is good treatment available for fibroid in alternative medicines like ayurveda and homeopathy without side effects.
Answered: Wed, 1 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor