Does excessive masturbation cause health concerns resulting in weight loss ?

i am a 19 year old boy. my problem is that i often masturbate from 3 to 4 times a day. sometimes it goes for 4 to 6 days.i am very thin and slim boy. although i am 5 6 tall my weight is just 50 kg. my friends say that because of this masturbation only my health is such. please disgiuse me and tell me its solution
Tue, 24 Jan 2012
Hello
Welcome to health care magic forum
spend time with friends ,not in masturbation only .As such masturbation is not harmful to health ,but excess of every thing is bad.So remain with in limit ,
Wish you good health
Disclaimer