Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Does erection without ejaculation lead to pain in pubic region ?

Hello, if I have a erection for a long time but don t have intercourse, I get pain in my pubic region. Should I be worried ?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  532
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query
I think you are trying to tell us that u have priapism. There is no definitive drugs to treat it. Meet a sexologist for help
Have a healthy living
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.When you are very much excited the ejaculation process begins,semen travels from testis to penis via contraction of the duct and then expelled out.When the process is not completed there is a congestion in the system ,that is giving rise to pain in that area.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor