Does eating of slate pencils cause any harm to fetus during pregnancy?

Hi, i have a bad habbit of eating slate pencils and i was very much sure that i would anyway not get pregnant this month as we did not have a proper sexual contact this month except on the 4th day of my mensus. But now i am worried a bit because my date is getting delayed and if i am pregnant, does the slate pencils that i ate, affect my fetus? Also i was not at all well yesterday and so had a tablet called Aceclofenac & Paracetamol. Hence will these two affect my fetus if at all i am pregnant?
Wed, 21 Oct 2015