Does early periods affect pregnancy?

I am married for the last 9months, since then my periods are always 4 days before the date. I want to know whether it is normal or will it effect in becoming pregnant. Before marriage the periods were always ontime and sometimes early due to some stress in routine as i was a working woman.
Wed, 19 Aug 2009
's  Response
4 days early period is perfectly normal.To my knowledge if your periods are in the range of plus minus 6 days and you otherwise do not have any other associated health problem then there's nothing to worry.If you have started birth control pills after marriage then this may be one of the reasons.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
Thank u so much for the reply.....i have never used any birth control pills. However started to plan for a kid since 2 months, so wanted to know if it is fine with periods or do i need to consult a doctor.