Owl Image

Does drinking more water worsen the UTI and cause passing of pus ?

Hello, i m 21 yr/f. I ve had UTI for 2 months so far.I took cirprofloxacin followed by levofloxacin with anti-inflammatory drugs for 10 days. I didn t feel much improvement.I m always having cramps and bloating-like feeling in my abdomen and both sides. It feels as if there s water trapped at my sides,after i go to the toilet i still feel i need to go again. when i force myself to urinate in order not to visit the toilet too frequently, i can see white or yellow viscous pus coming out. please help me,what should I do? should i visit the doctor again?Is drinking really much water improve the condition? I feel that it worsens it! I m feeling really bad. Big thanks in advance and sorry for the long query.
Sun, 15 Jan 2012