Does drinking cold water after meal leads heart attack?

drinking cold water after a meal will give you a heart attack? drinking cold water after a meal will give you a heart attack?
Fri, 11 Dec 2009
's  Response
If you have a heart condition and are prone to dysrhythmias, drinking or eating anything hot or cold can be a fatal ordeal. The change in temperature overstimulates the electrical circuit of the heart and can throw someone into a fatal dysrhythmia--as fatal as V-fib--which in turn can cause a heart attack. On the other hand, if you do not have arrhythmia problems no need to worry. This is an old wives tale and has yet to be proven true!