Does drinking alcohol after taking Rapaflo cause low BP and vomiting?

When my husband flew overseas, he had sweating, low blood pressure and vomiting on the plane. A doctor attended him and he recovered. He had taken a Rapafol med an hour or more before he ate. With dinner he had 2 small glasses of wine. Could there be an interaction between the meds and alcohol which caused him to vomit? Earlier during the day he had eaten only breakfast. He was very stressed because of a detour, thinking that he would miss his flight.
Fri, 31 Aug 2018

Rapaflo is generally used for benign prostate hyperplasia. As it blocks the alpha receptors of blood vessels, marked hypotension can occur. Negative pressure effects of flights can cause nausea, dizziness and vomiting. Besides that your husband took alcohol on an empty stomach which can cause hyperacidity leading to nausea vomiting.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.