Does cunnilingus cause vaginal itching?

So I have been itching the vagina on and off the past couple of weeks and I’m pretty positive it’s not an STD because there are no bumps or smelly odor or signs of an STD. I thought it could be a yeast infection because of the itching, but I do not have burning when I urinate and there is barely any discharge and it is not yellow like it would be if there was a yeast infection. I am sexually actively with my boyfrien and he has a beard. He performs oral on me quite often and I’m wondering is his beard the reason for my itching? Could his beard be causing me irritation now and then? Please help!
Mon, 2 Sep 2019

This is usually self limiting and may not indicate any disorder however, in some cases urinary or std may be present if this last for more days. I will suggest you keep the private parts clean and dry. Use of Lactic acid containing vaginal wash at Bath time is advisable.

Use of Condom, over the period of next 2 weeks while having sexual activity is advisable. If STD tests is done then in case of positivity you can have a week long course of Doxycycline 100 mg. orally twice a for a week. Antifungal agents like Fluconazole 150 mg once a week.

A local ointment containing Clotrimazole and Clindamycin twice daily for a week to be applied on the private parts and vaginal tablets of Clotrimazole and Clindamycin at night for 7 days. Please seek prescription help from your treating gynecologist for getting oral, local and vaginal antibacterial and antifungal agents.

I hope this answer helps you. Let me know if I can assist you further. Wish you good health.

Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein, General Surgeon