Does crystal meth come down by smoking of marijuana ?

Does smokin marijuana help with the comedown of crystal meth?
Fri, 13 Jan 2012
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
No, Marijuana doesn't help in excretion of Crytal Meth.

Good Luck.

Hi, im a 20 year old. Im fairly healthy, 170lbs and 5 10 , I also smoke ciggarrettes and someitmes marijuana for anxiety . Im having some lower back pain that is unusual. I recently had an abortion in January 2012 everything went ok and I checked out fine in the follow up. Yesterday I did something out of the ordinary and ill never do again.. I sniffed a couple lines of crystal , shortly after I started to feel dull lower back pain and alot of discharge. The discharge was clear and watery with no odor. Later that night I had sex with my boyfriend he came inside and now I have a pain that is very uncomfortable in my lower back. I washed my hands and felt inside my vagina by my cervix and it feels softer. Theres no blood in vagina

I smoked marijuana with some meth over the weekend and didn t sleep saturday night. From sunday night I have been suffering bad anxiety , struggling to calm down, light headed & dizzy spells. I has my heart rate & blood pressure checked today & they were fine. When will this go away or what can I do? It seems to have eased tonight but am hoping I will be better tomorrow. It has been a scary & horrible experience - no drugs, never again.

doctor ..i smoked crystaly meth about a month ago. for me i took a big dosage. now even four weeks on i occassionally feel strange and feel not myself.it comes in stops and starts. in a way kind of high or certainly looking at myself and the world from outward/ in. eg. today i just did a 20 min wkout and sweated alot. now my skin has been itching all over. is there anyway to rid my body of what i believe is trapped meth under my skin or is this not plausible?

Recent questions on  Methamphetamine

I have been taking Phentermine, (regulated by a physician), to lose weight. I drink about a gallon of water a day. I eat a lot of peanuts & fruits. The problem I have is I have to Urinate about every hour throughout the day, & usually wake up at least twice in the night to pee. Should I cut down on something?

I used crystal meth about 1.5 hours ago. I have used it about a dozen times, but its been more than a month since the last time. I'm worried I took too much.

My heart is racing more than usual and my hands are shaking. I took my blood pressure, heart rate and temperature. Blood pressure is

I have had unprotected sex with two people and I did notice a small bump near the top bottom of my shaft now those so symptoms with it I usually masturbate alot and its only one small bump note I also shave aswell but I had it over a month still with no symptoms

What is the best way to clean out the access meth inmy nose? I have been clean for 21 days, but still cannot get it all out. I am not having a clogged nose. I can breathe through my nose just fine, but have access meth in my nose, tried to clean out with q tips, but does not work completely. I figured it would stop by now, but still keeps coming out and I hate it. I am 27 years old. 121 pounds. I used to use Meth in 2002 and 2003, but quit for years. Relapsed for about 4 months and now I quit again. How can I fix my nose and face?? Is this for real?? Will you actually give me a good answer? I am in treatment and cannot just pay for something that will not work.

I am having a strange issue. First off I am an off and on iv drug user of methamphetamine . And a little background I'm 30 y/o and have no known illnesses except hsv1 and heterozygous factor v Leiden . I take prescribed med clonazepam as needed no...

What can be done for chills and runny nose. Glands on the left side of the throat seem a little swollen.

I've got to get 2 teeth pulled out and I'm going into surgery to get knocked out tomorrow and I've smoked methamphetamines tonight?