Does cramps and delayed periods mean I'm pregnant?

I have stomach cramps and my periods started on 5th nov instead of 9th. My periods are not normal. I have severe pain. I have diarrhoeal as well. I did pregnancy test it was negative. I never had cramps during my periods. Is it possible that I am pregnant?
Mon, 1 Jun 2020

If you have always had regular periods, this aberration is cause for concern. However, home pregnancy test is not very helpful in the current scenario and the better option is to get the estimation of serum beta-hCG titers.

Cramping and diarrhea are due to the prostaglandin release at the onset of the period. Please plan further management accordingly after the test results.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Shanti Vennam