Does costochondritis result in high platelet counts?

Does Costochondritis result in high platelet counts? My recent blood test done on 18th April 2018 reveals count of 513. It was 428 in nov/ 2017. I had also gone through acl reconstruction of my right knee on 21st march. - could my recent surgery be the cause for high platelet counts? I',m 34 y/o male 6'1" tall weighing 85 kgs
Fri, 13 Jul 2018
Welcome to the Healthcaremagic.com
I have read your query here.

* As per my clinical experience, the high platelet counts is due to general inflammatory response to surgery, costochondritis or both.

* In terms of absence of other systemic symptoms, I recommend to get regular follow up with your doc for the same.

Hope I have answered your query.
Let me know if I can assist you further.