Does correcting cystocele and rectocele stop recurring UTI's?

i have been having uti's since jan. of 2009.my specialist says i have pelvic floor dysfunction, cystocele and rectocele.i also have retention .he refuses to fix my c&r because of my pfd.he suggest i do in and out caths.i do not want to do this .one day he had a dr. with him and that dr said he looked over my chart and believed if they fixed my c& r it would take care of my problem.i asked for a second opinion and he said i could get one but he would not send me to one cause it would be saying he did not know what he was doing.do you think i should get a second opinion
Fri, 8 Jun 2018