• question-icon

Does combination of Flexeril and cigarettes cause intense tightness in chest ?

I m taking 30mg Flexeril and 800mg Ibuprofen for back pain and before I fell asleep last night there was a very intense tightness in my chest and it worried me. I smoke between 5-10 cigarettes a day and was wondering if the combination of the cigarettes and Flexeril may have propagated the symptom.
Mon, 17 Jun 2019

It is not related to Flexeril. Consult a physician and get evaluated. A chest X-ray and CT thorax will be useful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr Shinas Hussain, General & Family Physician