Does chewing Tobaco affects arteries the same way smoking does??

Does chewing Tobaco affects arteries the same way smoking does?
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Treatment/Therapy
's  Response
yes. Any chemical you put in your body effects it. Nicotine is a stimulant and effects your arteries whether you smoke it or absord it. It will raise your heart rate and add stress to your cardiovascular system. The only difference is, chew is absorbed quicker and goes directly into the blood stream, so It doesn't damage the lungs like cigarette smoke.Good for the lungs but bad for the cardiovascular system! It also gives you mouth cancer, jaw cancer, throat cnacer, lip cancer and rots your teeth. Plus they put metal in it to cut your gumbs to make absortion easier. Stay away from it...