Does cheese clog the arteries?

Does cheese clog the arteries? What else does? Thank you?
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
Anything with cholesterol. Cholesterol comes from ONLY animal products, so cheese, meat, eggs, milk, etc.

have been told could have stroke could it be cured

Have you heard of parasites that can clog arteries? I have symptoms of a possible blocked artery (pain in left arm, in neck) and am going for some tests (echo, etc). However, I have been tested 6 months ago on standard tests and all were fine. I ve been taking a parasite cleanse as a 2 were identified in a previous test.

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...my mom has been told that she has a clogged artery in her lower leg according to a doplar test. she is going to go to a vascular dr about it. what are some of the ways they unclog a leg artery?