Does breast stimulation in men cause any permanent hormonal and physical changes?

Do I have gynecomastiaDo i have gynecomastia/ hormone imbalance? Im a 19 year old male and I stimulate my breasts and nipples because I like the way it feels. Over the past couple months, however, I have noticed changes in my body. My breasts have gotten slightly larger and feel completely different. They feel spongy/squishy/full/ and feel really good when I squeeze them. I seem to have less hair growth, more feminine skin, and I feel like I have lost a significant amount of muscle. My erections are much weaker, and I barely have any ejaculate. My penis and testicles also seem smaller, and have much less feeling than they used to have. Is all this caused by my breast stimulation? Part of me wants to have breasts, and even be able to lactate. But I am not transgender nor am I trying to be. Is it possible to induce lactation and at a later time return back to normal? Will my breast stimulation cause any permanent changes?
Mon, 18 Apr 2016
Hi
Thanks for consulting us.
I have seen adolescent males reaching puberty experience such symptoms. Most of the changes settle with time.Take healthy diet and adopt active lifestyle.
If this does not help for year,I would recommend physical exam and serum hormone levels to proceed further.
Hope you are satisfied.
Please rate our services.
Hope you are satisfied.