Does black spots and pain in my penis indicate that I may be suffering from STD ?

Hello, 3 weeks ago, i started having some pain on the tip of my penis, especially when there is friction between it and my underwear, if i m walking for example...at that time i was very sexually active and i started wondering that maybe i caught an STD...when i started looking down there, i started noticing black spots on the tip of my penis... i saw 3 urologists and 1 dermatologist and they all told me there is nothing to worry about...they told me it might be stress, gas, indigestion , back pain that could lead to this hypersensitivity down there... is it normal? i still feel this pain and i m using panderm cream also...it might increase the irritability...how can i get rid of this pain? i keep thinking i caught some STD...HELP !
Thu, 29 Dec 2011
hi
i dont think u have std.
u need to apply candid b cream twice a day.
keep it dry and clean
avoid sexual relation for 10 days
wear loose and cotton cloths.
better to consult other dermatologist