Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Does arthritis resulting in hot knees last for a lifetime or can it be cured ?

hy i m having arthist disease my knees r so hot 24 hrs can i use ice massage for relaxing wht do u say doctor prescrib me vitamin d3 tablets and he says vitamin d3 desreased in ur body thats why u having hot knees problem can u plz tell me its a major a minor problem for life time plz i m very tens plz guide me
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
consult a physio. if it is just the beginning it can be prevented further.
take an Xray, find out how much is the reduction in the disc space.
learn static quads and hams exercise. they can help a lot.
ice massage will further increase the stiffness. i would not recommend it.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,thanks for query.You must not be having arthritis.Otherwise some specific blood tests must have been done.You might be having vitamin deficiency as per your doctor and with drugs you will be fine.Still if you are not convinced you take a second opinion.In mean time take more of fruits,foods rich in calcium and continue some light exercise.bye.
Answered: Fri, 27 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor