Does anyones heart go out to jade ?

Does anyones heart go out to jade goody and her two little boys? She,s so brave,my prayers are with them.
Sat, 12 Dec 2009
's  Response
Yes, It's terrible news. My prayers are with her and her family too at this terrible time. Completely unnecessary comments from Josh, Kennie02, Colin H and christine lrice cake queen. This young women is terminally ill, she will never see her children grow up and there are two children who will be left without a mother- everything else (including that she did in the past) is completely irrelevant now. This is SO not the time or the place. Have some bloody compassion. I actually think it's very brave of Jade to make her cancer fight public- it raises awareness regarding the importance of smear testing and spotting early warning signs.