Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Does any growth medicine help in increasing height?

Hi, i am 17yrs old. My height is really very short. My all family members are tall. My father n Mother is also much taller thn me. My friends who are of my age even they are more taller then my me.Bt my height is not increasing.
Does body growth medicen works?
Like - Step Up
Please suggest me some ways to increase my height.....
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  17
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I have gone through your query and understood your concerns. Dont worry much about it now as you got age and there is lot of chance of increasing height till 23. exercises will help you a lot and ans the time comes your growth harmone levels will increase and you will increase your height. Dont take tension from now onwards. I dont suggest stepup for you. Thank you.
Answered: Thu, 10 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor